eye lounge is an artist-run collective. Over the years, our members have built eye lounge into a vital part of the Phoenix art scene. We have received attention from local and national press as well as gallery directors and museum curators.
Members sign and commit to a minimum one (1) year contract and may extend their membership for up to a three (3) year term. A membership contract entitles each artist to one annual solo show and a spot in at least one group show yearly. Members are expected to attend monthly meetings and participate in the running of the gallery. Because the space is paid for through dues, each artist has the complete curatorial control during their solo exhibitions.
To be considered, submit to email@example.com a packet including:
• Artist Statement (including your interest in the collective)
• 15-20 digital images no more than 1000 pixels in the long direction
• Image List
• $15 Submission fee to PayPal account: firstname.lastname@example.org
• You will be contacted to first schedule a studio visit with two members of the collective.
• Following that visit, a 15 minute interview may be scheduled with the current members of eye lounge.
• After the members have reviewed your application, you will hear back from us regarding results.
Thank you for considering eye lounge!
Deadline for applications: 4-17-2016